These are my personal favorite posts so far. Please take a look at what my limited writing skill can achieve at its untimely heights.
- Barakamon is a SOL gem
- Carpe diem
- Encouragement and good feels to live with
- Internet memes revived a classic anime on local TV
- Nano ナノ Gekirock Interview [2015.10.21] Translation
- One Piece is great!
- Philippines and Japanese animation
- Uniform: a multi-faceted societal instrument
- Some jobs will eventually be obsolete and other realizations
- Thinking about author hiatuses
- Wars, humanity, peace
- What is “talent”?
- Why we cannot completely understand one another
The following is the list of collaboration posts I’ve done with fellow anime bloggers, though there is currently only one.
Awwww, your comment made my day!! >:D<
>:D< What is Sun-chan for? XD
Who is Sun-chan….? O_O
My blog’s favicon (mascot). 🙂 https://animeraifu.wordpress.com/2014/12/16/new-mascot/
I didn’t even think of that, I thought you were talking about a person… O_O I’m sorry, I must be very tired or something, ’cause I was like ‘it sounds really familiar…’. Oh my, sorry for the slow reaction times…
Hahaha, funny that I sometimes have those moments, too! And there’s no need to be sorry~ 😀
I love your blog and your posts and although we have not yet physically met, you’re a precious friend to me! Never forget that! Hugs from me and Rucky!
Thank you, nikki, for the sweet, sweet words! 😀 I consider you one of my sisses here in the aniblogosphere because we started around the same time. Newbs gotta stay together! Looking forward to reading your future posts~